Your search results

Sun Residences: The Most Sought After Condo in Manila

Posted by Mira
| 0

Are you looking for a new home? If you are desirous of all the perks of living close to Manila, the capital city, or Quezon City, the largest city in the National Capital Region, Sun Residences is just what the doctor ordered for you. Situated at the border of Manila and Quezon City, this master planned community containing luxury apartments has become the much sought after address in the whole of Philippines. It is a locality that has become the first choice of both the common homebuyers as well as real estate investors. There are many reasons behind this popularity and craze among the people to buy a property in this master planned community.

Gives an opportunity to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle

It goes without saying that anyone who can afford a luxurious lifestyle would also like to live in a community where he lives alongside upwardly mobile people.  Sun Residences is a community that is attracting the Millennials who are excited to live in a central location in Philippines. You are at a stone’s throw literally from both Quezon City as well as Manila to enjoy all modern amenities such as shopping malls, recreation parks, high quality hotels and restaurants.

Get scenic views of the NCR

Sun Residences are situated in a location from where the residents of these condominiums get scenic and breath-taking views of Metro Manila. If you want, you have the option of choosing apartments that come with this facility.  These condos are so conveniently located that residents have quick access to all the destinations in both the cities. You are minutes’ drive away from not just commercial buildings but also healthcare facilities and educational institutions.

Variety of options for the buyer

 

Studio

This is the smallest of the units available at Sun Residences. It has an area of 20 square meters and contains a bedroom, living room, and kitchen along with a bathroom.


1 bedroom with balcony

This is the next unit with an area of 26 square meters. It comes with an additional balcony that gives the owner panoramic views of the Metro area. The unit contains bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom.


2 bedroom apartment

This is perfect for a small family with 1-2 kids. It has an area of 40 square meters and provides two bedrooms facing each other. Next are the living are and the dinign area with the kitchen and the bathroom located at the other end. Unit price starts from P4.4M.

2 bedrooms with balcony

This is a slightly larger apartment having an area of 42.34 square meters. The main attraction of this apartment is a balcony that opens outside one of the two bedrooms.

Salient features of Sun Residences

All residents of this wonderful community receive 24 hour power supply and 24 hour water supply. There is also 24 hour security provided to the residents. In addition, there is a backup power supply system as well as backup water supply system in case of an emergency. All buildings of this community have the facility of high speed elevators. There is an automatic fire alarm fitted in all the buildings that goes off as soon as there is any mishap involving fire. There is also a sprinkler system to douse the fire in such a scenario.

  • Centralized garbage disposal system
  • Playgrounds for kids
  • Fitness gym
  • Jogging paths
  • Pool for kids
  • Recreation hall
  • Supermarket
  • Restaurants
  • Hall for organizing functions
  • Conference rooms
  • Sun Mall

 

Various Payment Options

To make it easy for the buyers, Sun Residences has many different payment options. There is a reservation fee of P25000 that has to be paid up front. This amount is deductible from the price of the unit that is bought.

  • Option 1 – Get 10% off if you pay 100% money within 30 days of making a reservation.
  • Option 2 – Get 3% discount on the price of the unit if you pay 100% money in 6 months after making a reservation.
  • Option 3 – Pay 10% at the time of booking and the rest 90% within 6 months through cash or financing. You get 3% discount on unit price with this option.
  • Option 4 – Pay 20% on the spot and the rest 80% within 6 months through cash or financing. Get 5% discount on unit price with this option.
  • Option 5 – Get 6% discount on unit price if you pay 50% money on the spot and the rest 50% in 6 months through cash or financing.
  • Option 6 – Pay 10% in 6 months and the remaining through financing
  • Option 7 – Pay 15% in 6 months and remaining 85% through cash or financing.
  • Option 8 – Pay 20% in 6 months and remaining 80% through cash or financing
  • Option 9 – Get 1% discount on unit price if you pay 10% on the spot, 10% in 6 months, and remaining 805 through cash or financing
  • Option 10 – Get 2% discount if you pay 20% on the spot, 10% in 6 months and remaining 70% through cash or financing
  • Option 11 – Pay 10% on the spot, 10% in 6 months, and remaining 80% through cash or financing
  • Custom payment – You can also get a customized payment option if you are approved by the sales administration.

For any enquiries about properties, houses, condominums in Makati, Manila, the Philippines:
CALL NOW

+63 956 964 3604

or
EMAIL US

[email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.